Consular Conversations: Luncheon Interview With Dutch Consul General Ard van der Vorst
NACCSE MEMBERS GET $5 discount, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the code!
Global Atlanta’s monthly Consular Conversations luncheon series sponsored by Miller & Martin PLLC continues as the editorial team interviews Ard van der Vorst, the newly arrived consul general of the Netherlands.
Potential Topics of Discussion:
- US-Netherlands relations and trade ties
- The consul general’s objectives for his recently started term
- Enhancing Georgia-Netherlands business links
- Looking back on fintech, cybersecurity and logistics collaborations
- Recap of Dutch outreach at Atlanta Pride Festival in October
- Dutch American Heritage week events
- Lunch catered by WIN Indonesian Grill and Gastrobar in Buckhead. Read more about the restaurant here.
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
Ard van der Vorst, Consul General for the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Ard van der Vorst took up his appointment in Atlanta as Consul General for the Kingdom of the Netherlands in January 2019. Ard is the senior Netherlands government representative in the Southeast United States responsible for relations with the states of Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina and Alabama. He leads a team, which works to promote NL-US trade and investment, support Dutch nationals, conduct public diplomacy on key issues, and build scientific and research co-operation.
Cost: $15, or $40 for an annual pass to all monthly Consular Conversations