- This event has passed.
Lunch & Learn – Corporate Transparency Act
February 16, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Until now, it was easy to start a company in the U.S. and keep the owners anonymous.
All that is about to change: what you need to know about the new Corporate Transparency Act
Did you know that the Corporate Transparency Act requires every corporation, LLC, and other legal entity to file a beneficial ownership report with the federal government?
Please join us on to hear from securities law attorney Jonathan Wilson of Taylor English who will walk you through:
- The reasons behind the Corporate Transparency Act (hint: anti-money laundering)
- What we know today about the Act
- What is still up in the air with the proposed regulations
- Key implications for businesses and their “beneficial owners”
- How to prepare for the new law
Wednesday, February 16th, 2022
12:00pm – 1:00pm